We hope that you will not have any problem with the service we provide for you, but if you do have a complaint about the service you have received or about the invoice, then please let us know as soon as possible. We operate an internal complaints handling procedure and will try and resolve any problem quickly. If the person handling your matter cannot assist, the matter will be referred to Trevor Japal, Client Care Partner, to resolve the problem.
What to do if we cannot resolve your complaint
The Legal Ombudsman can help you if we are unable to resolve your complaint ourselves within 8 weeks. They will look at your complaint independently and it will not affect how we handle your case.
Before accepting a complaint for investigation, the Legal Ombudsman will check that you have tried to resolve your complaint with us first. If you have, then you must take your complaint to the Legal Ombudsman:
- Within six months of receiving a final response to your complaint and
- No more than six years from the date of act/omission; or
- No more than three years from when you should reasonably have known there was cause for complaint.
If you would like more information about the Legal Ombudsman, please contact them:
- Visit: org.uk
- Call: 0300 555 0333 between 9.00 to 17.00.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6806, Wolverhampton, WV1 9WJ
What to do if you are concerned about our professional conduct
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help if you are concerned about our professional conduct.